- Dive deep into customer needs, transforming them into resonant product innovations.
- Lead the team in finding high-impact solutions to bring your Product Vision to life.
- Team up with with UX to craft user-centric, intuitive experiences.
- Navigate the technical landscape for effective communication with engineers and informed decisions.
- Be a strong communicator, collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and customers to align around the product vision.
- Champion agile change and learn from success and setbacks, acting as a role model and conflict resolution guru.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver products up until successful release.
- Empower customer transformation initiatives with your impactful leadership.
Product Owner for Software Transformation
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
As a Lead Product Owner for Software Transformation (m/w/d) at SQUER, you will be the visionary driving force, translating customer needs into cutting-edge product innovations. By crafting intuitive experiences and navigating technical complexities, you will ensure successful product releases and empower transformative customer initiatives.
- Proficiency in Requirements Engineering/Management (e.g., Impact Maps, Story Maps).
- Strong knowledge of Lean and Agile Frameworks.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and the SDLC.
- Team setup and leadership experience.
- Strong analytical thinking and solution orientation, emphasizing systems thinking.
- Excellent communication, coaching, and moderation skills.
- Dedication to continuous training and skill development.
- A passion for sharing acquired knowledge.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) for effective communication with colleagues and partners, speaking German is a plus.
- Challenge & diversity: Your exciting and diversified projects give you the opportunity to generate real impact for SQUER.
- Work-life balance: We offer family-friendly working conditions and proactively support parental leave and sabbaticals. Moreover, SQUER offers a hybrid work model, flexible work hours and an unlimited paid time off.
- Further development & active tech community: Completely free availability of training budget (€ 5.000,- per year) and active exchange through internal hackathons, training courses and off-sites.
- Responsibility & Ownership: We are a young and motivated team that works within flat hierarchies. For us, taking responsibility does not require a job title or status.
- Further Benefits: Modern office including a huge terrace right at Sofiensäle, Friday Breakfast, MyClubs membership, free massages, free annual ticket for Wiener Linien, Corporate Benefits and JobRad. In addition to that, we organize regular team events, as well as an annual SQUER offsite event. Furthermore, you can choose your preferred hardware configuration with us.
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a fair annual salary starting at € 65.000,- including over time - with the possibility of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.