- Identify the agile level of maturity of SQUER partners and develop specified measures to improve it
- Support agile transformation and introduce an agile mindset in combination with an open culture of change and improvement to SQUER partners
- Identify and overcome obstacles preventing SQUER partners to generate added value
- Lead and moderate workshops and meetings including ensuring to staying in time and securing the results
- Identify inefficiencies and further potential for improvement within the organisation and find solutions and new approaches together with the team
- Ensure optimal cooperation within and across teams, identify conflicts and allow room for in-depth discussions (through team and individual coaching)
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
Understand structures, setups and agile models to set them up, challenge and improve them in real business cases. As a SQUER agile coach, you will help teams of our partners to restructure, change and improve.
- You have several years of professional experience as Scrum Master or Agile Coach and are looking forward to deepening your understanding of agility as well as apply your knowledge in practice
- You have excellent communication skills (German and English) as well as a profound knowledge of structured methods and tools
- You are passionate about software engineering and you take providing support to others as granted
- You have profound experience with distributed teams and agility at scale
- You have extensive methodological knowledge to help Scrum teams in challenging situations with new approaches
- Challenge & diversity: Your exciting and diversified projects give you the opportunity to generate real impact for SQUER.
- Work-life balance: We offer family-friendly working conditions and proactively support parental leave and sabbaticals. Moreover, SQUER offers a hybrid work model, flexible work hours and an unlimited paid time off.
- Further development & active tech community: Completely free availability of training budget (€ 5.000,- per year) and active exchange through internal hackathons, training courses and off-sites.
- Responsibility & Ownership: We are a young and motivated team that works within flat hierarchies. For us, taking responsibility does not require a job title or status.
- Further Benefits: Central office near Ostbahnhof, Friday breakfast, sports membership, free Deutschland-Ticket, Corporate Benefits and JobRad. In addition to that, we organize regular team events, as well as an annual SQUER offsite event. Furthermore, you can choose your preferred hardware configuration with us.
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a fair annual salary starting at € 65.000,- including over time - with the possibility of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.