- You will be working with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, or GCP, solving significant challenges through infrastructure automation and development.
- You will evaluate new cloud technologies and make recommendations for their implementation to enhance operational efficiency and effectivenes
- You will design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions to meet scalability, availability, and security requirements.
- You will set up and run CI/CD pipelines using tools like Gitlab CI/CD or Github Actions.
- You will automate cloud services and operations using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Terraform or Pulumi.
- You will be an active member of agile SCRUM teams and will promote the SQUER culture with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Being a part of SQUER means being a Thought Leader and actively shaping SQUER as well as projects by openly communicating and being a team player.
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
Our mission is to design and implement cloud-native solutions tailored to our clients' needs. This approach focuses on creating scalable, cost-efficient, and secure applications, which are the pillars of successful cloud adoption. As a Cloud Engineer (m/w/d), you will work on maximizing the potential benefits of cloud computing for our customers by leveraging leading cloud service providers.
- You have an in-depth understanding of infrastructure architectures, cloud-native development, and infrastructure orchestration (Kubernetes).
- You possess a good understanding of Kubernetes-native operator/controller patterns, as well as CI/CD pipelines.
- You identify yourself as a DevOps practitioner and are accustomed to promoting these practices throughout development organizations.
- Training and further development of your skills are of paramount importance to you. Moreover, you enjoy sharing acquired knowledge.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken) in order to communicate effectively with colleagues and partners.
- Challenge & diversity: Your exciting and diversified projects give you the opportunity to generate real impact for SQUER.
- Work-life balance: We offer family-friendly working conditions and proactively support parental leave and sabbaticals. Moreover, SQUER offers a hybrid work model, flexible work hours and an unlimited paid time off.
- Further development & active tech community: Completely free availability of training budget (€ 5.000,- per year) and active exchange through internal hackathons, training courses and off-sites.
- Responsibility & Ownership: We are a young and motivated team that works within flat hierarchies. For us, taking responsibility does not require a job title or status.
- Further Benefits: Modern office including a huge terrace right at Sofiensäle, Friday Breakfast, MyClubs membership, free massages, free annual ticket for Wiener Linien, Corporate Benefits and JobRad. In addition to that, we organize regular team events, as well as an annual SQUER offsite event. Furthermore, you can choose your preferred hardware configuration with us.
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a fair annual salary starting at € 65.000,- including over time - with the possibility of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.