- Being part of SQUER means developing yourself further, being a Thought Leader and actively shaping SQUER as well as projects by openly communicating and being a team player.
- You will deal with new and relevant trends and techniques in the field of cloud-native infrastructure and support our clients with the processes of technology selection and infrastructure architecture.
- You will support several teams by solving great challenges with infrastructure automation and development.
- You are actively involved in all phases of software development in an interdisciplinary manner and are happy to share your knowledge with your colleagues as a sparring partner and coach.
- You are an active member of mostly agile SCRUM teams and spread SQUER culture with the aim of constant improvement.
Cloud Native Infrastructure Engineer
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
Develop, design, test, deploy, maintain and improve infrastructure automation. As a Cloud Native Infrastructure Engineer at SQUER, you will help our clients and partners succeed in advancing infrastructure automation and progress significantly within DevOps practice.
- In-depth understanding of infrastructure architectures, cloud-native development, and infrastructure orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes-native operator/controller patterns.
- You identify yourself as a DevOps practitioner and are used to promoting these practices throughout development organizations.
- Trainings and further development of your skills are highly important to you. Moreover, you enjoy passing on acquired knowledge.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) in order to communicate in the best way possible with colleagues and partners.
- Advance your expertise in the cloud native software community, working with a vast ecosystem of open- and closed-source projects.
- Challenge & diversity: Your exciting and diversified projects give you the opportunity to generate real impact for SQUER.
- Work-life balance: Unlimited paid time off, flexible time management and the option to work from home - also after the pandemic.
- Further development & active tech community: Completely free availability of training budget (€ 5.000,- per year) and active exchange through internal hackathons, training courses and off-sites.
- Responsibility & Ownership: We are a young and motivated team that works within flat hierarchies. For us, taking responsibility does not require a job title or status.
- Further Benefits: Modern office including a huge terrace right at Sofiensäle, Friday Breakfast and free annual ticket for Wiener Linien
- Fair annual salary of at least € 65.000, - with the possibility of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.