- You take culinary responsibility for our Friday company breakfast as well as our drinks and snacks - from ordering to stocking the fridge
- You support us in the organization and set-up/dismantling of internal and external events, wherever your help is needed
- You are there when the office or your team needs you - from minor repairs to errands
- You keep an eye on the tidiness of our office (together with our external cleaning company, which comes daily) and in simple cases you lend a hand yourself
- You occasionally collect our mail and forward letters to the appropriate colleagues
- You occasionally receive our guests and offer them something to drink
Join SQUER as
Facility and Office Assistant
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
As a Facility and Office Assistant, you will support us on a marginal hourly basis with the challenges of everyday office life at SQUER. Become the hero of our team and make yourself irreplaceable, we are looking forward to you!
- You are looking for a marginal job (9 hours per week) in a friendly company with a young and motivated team.
- You have time on Fridays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. to prepare our Friday breakfast and are flexible on 1-2 other days of the week
- Maybe you have already worked in gastronomy or retail and you don't mind carrying heavy objects (e.g. beverage crates)
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English, so that you can communicate not only with our German-speaking service providers, but also with our English-speaking colleagues.
- You enjoy your work, are loyal, friendly and have integrity, work professionally and keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- You have an eye for the big picture and describe yourself as organized, creative and independent
- Challenge & Diversity: Through varied work, you have the opportunity to create real impact for SQUER
- Work-Life-Balance: Unlimited paid vacation and flexible working hours
- Responsibility & Ownership: A young and motivated team with flat hierarchies. Taking responsibility does not require a job title or status
- Further Benefits: Modern office incl. large terrace in the Sofiensälen, Friday breakfast for private exchange and annual ticket for the Wiener Linien
- Fair Payment: for a marginal employment of 9 hours per week we offer a monthly salary of € 500,-