- Take charge of the company's financial operations, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Oversee key accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
- Proactively manage cash flow, including forecasting and monitoring balances, to maintain optimal liquidity levels.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and execute strategic plans, driving sustainable growth and business initiatives.
- Foster and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including tax advisors, banks, and tax authorities.
- Streamline financial systems and processes to enhance efficiency and scalability, aligning them with the company's growth trajectory.
- Develop and implement robust financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct thorough financial analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and risks, providing actionable recommendations to senior management.
Head of Finance
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
As the Head of Finance, you will play a vital role in managing our daily financial operations, overseeing accounting functions, and contributing to strategic decision-making. If you have a passion for numbers, a keen eye for detail, and a strategic mindset, we invite you to join us on our exciting journey.
- A completed Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field. A completed Master's degree in business administration or finance is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance, accounting, or a related field, with a proven track record of success.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment, highlighting adaptability and the ability to thrive in dynamic settings.
- Proactive and action-oriented mindset, willing to work on both strategic but also operative level.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial analysis, with the ability to interpret and analyze complex financial data.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting, demonstrating proficiency in financial planning and analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enabling effective collaboration with colleagues, senior management and external stakeholders.
- Challenge & diversity: Your exciting and diversified projects give you the opportunity to generate real impact for SQUER.
- Work-life balance: We offer family-friendly working conditions and proactively support parental leave and sabbaticals. Even before COVID—19 was a thing, working from home was uncomplicated, and working hours were arranged flexibly at SQUER.
- Further development & active tech community: Completely free availability of training budget (€ 5.000,- per year) and active exchange through internal hackathons, training courses and off-sites.
- Responsibility & Ownership: We are a young and motivated team that works within flat hierarchies. For us, taking responsibility does not require a job title or status.
- Further Benefits: Modern office including a huge terrace right at Sofiensäle, Friday Breakfast, MyClubs membership, free massages and free annual ticket for Wiener Linien
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a fair annual salary starting at € 50.000 including over time - with the possibility of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.