- Development and implementation of a (growth) strategy for the business unit.
- Responsible for the operational business, including planning, implementing, and monitoring projects, budgets, and operational metrics.
- Identify market trends and customer needs and perform competitive analysis to adapt and improve the business unit's services.
- You are building and maintaining relationships with customers and partners to expand the business unit's operations and strengthen customer retention and the company's market position.
- You are monitoring and analyzing customer satisfaction to identify and address weaknesses.
- Leadership, selection, and development of employees to ensure optimal performance and promote company growth.
- Promotion of a culture of collaboration, openness, and innovation to ensure successful company growth and development.
- Collaboration with other departments, such as other business units, sales, and marketing, to create synergies and ensure the achievement of company goals.
Head of Software Transformation
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
As Head of Software Transformation (m/f/d), you are responsible for developing and growing our service portfolio around System Design and Architecture and Software Modernisation. You are passionate about enterprise architecture and agile software development, shaping a comprehensive strategy for your business unit, strengthening customer relationships, and enhancing SQUER's market position. As a charismatic leader, you foster and inspire your team.
- You have a strong background in software development, extensive experience with enterprise- as well as event-driven architectures (Kafka or similar), and a good understanding of how to integrate and migrate software systems (Strangler Fig, CDC, Micro Frontends, API design, etc.).
- You have experience planning, implementing, and monitoring projects, budgets, and operational metrics.
- You have already been involved in and executed complex technical projects at the corporate level and also possess consulting experience.
- You enjoy working with people and maintaining relationships with customers, partners, and stakeholders within SQUER. You also understand your role as a mediator and have a problem-solver mindset.
- You describe yourself as a charismatic leader with high empathy, a strong performance orientation, and excellent social skills.
- You possess excellent German and English language skills in both written and verbal communication, and communication skills are among your strengths.
- Challenge & diversity: Your exciting and diversified projects give you the opportunity to generate real impact for SQUER.
- Work-life balance: We offer family-friendly working conditions and proactively support parental leave and sabbaticals. Moreover, SQUER offers a hybrid work model, flexible work hours and an unlimited paid time off.
- Further development & active tech community: Completely free availability of training budget (€ 5.000,- per year) and active exchange through internal hackathons, training courses and off-sites.
- Responsibility & Ownership: We are a young and motivated team that works within flat hierarchies. For us, taking responsibility does not require a job title or status.
- Further Benefits: Modern office including a huge terrace right at Sofiensäle, Friday Breakfast, MyClubs membership, free massages, free annual ticket for Wiener Linien, Corporate Benefits and JobRad. In addition to that, we organize regular team events, as well as an annual SQUER offsite event. Furthermore, you can choose your preferred hardware configuration with us.
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a fair annual salary starting at € 85.000,- including over time - with the possibility of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.