- Being part of SQUER means being a Thought Leader and actively shaping SQUER as well as projects by openly communicating and being a team player.
- You actively participate in the entire development process and are significantly involved in technology decisions.
- You take over responsibility and are accompanying new and further development of software solutions together with and for our clients.
- You are working within agile teams on various customer projects and spread SQUER culture with the aim of constant improvement.
- Instead of acting as a lone fighter, you are happy to share your knowledge with your colleagues as a sparring partner and coach.
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
Develop, design, test, deploy, maintain and improve software. As Lead Fullstack Engineer at SQUER, we first and foremost offer you two things: Independence as well as a strong team. This way we ensure the optimal development and contribution of your strengths.
- You have a profound knowledge of both frontend and backend development and have completed a relevant university program.
- Experience with established frontend (Angular, React, Vue.js) as well as backend frameworks (.NET Core, Express).
- Basic understanding of software architectures, cloud-native development, and containerization (Docker or Kubernetes).
- You have experience with an agile work approach and feel passionate and motivated about supporting software teams in all their disciplines.
- Trainings and further development of your skills are highly important to you. Moreover, you enjoy passing on acquired knowledge.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) in order to communicate in the best way possible with colleagues and partners.
- Challenge & diversity: Your exciting and diversified projects give you the opportunity to generate real impact for SQUER.
- Work-life balance: We offer family-friendly working conditions and proactively support parental leave and sabbaticals. Moreover, SQUER offers a hybrid work model, flexible work hours and an unlimited paid time off.
- Further development & active tech community: Completely free availability of training budget (€ 5.000,- per year) and active exchange through internal hackathons, training courses and off-sites.
- Responsibility & Ownership: We are a young and motivated team that works within flat hierarchies. For us, taking responsibility does not require a job title or status.
- Further Benefits: Modern office including a huge terrace right at Sofiensäle, Friday Breakfast, MyClubs membership, free massages, free annual ticket for Wiener Linien, Corporate Benefits and JobRad. In addition to that, we organize regular team events, as well as an annual SQUER offsite event. Furthermore, you can choose your preferred hardware configuration with us.
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a fair annual salary starting at € 70.000,- including over time - with the possibility of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.