- We're looking for a Platform Engineer who's ready for a mix of different tasks every day. This job isn't going to be the same old thing day in and day out - you'll get to work on unique projects tailored to our clients' needs.
- You will be leveraging Kubernetes and the CNCF ecosystem for tackling challenges.
- Become proficient in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) by utilizing tools like Terraform or Pulumi.
- Setting up and running CI/CD pipelines with tools like Gitlab CI/CD or Github Actions.
- You will be working with public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- You are an active member of mostly agile SCRUM teams and spread SQUER culture with the aim of constant improvement.
- Being part of SQUER means developing yourself further, being a Thought Leader and actively shaping SQUER as well as projects by openly communicating and being a team player.
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
We try to simplify the lives of software engineers by creating robust infrastructures, streamlined processes, and powerful tools. Enabling in this way our customers to focus on building their products. Join us as Platform Engineer (m/f/d) to make an impact and shape the future of software delivery.
- Basic understanding of infrastructure architectures, cloud-native development, and infrastructure orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Interest in Kubernetes-native operator/controller patterns.
- You like creating build- and deployment pipelines, as well as establishing, maintaining and monitoring of underlying infrastructure (-services).
- Trainings and further development of your skills are highly important to you. Moreover, you enjoy passing on acquired knowledge.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) in order to communicate in the best way possible with colleagues and partners.
- Challenge & diversity: Your exciting and diversified projects give you the opportunity to generate real impact for SQUER.
- Work-life balance: We offer family-friendly working conditions and proactively support parental leave and sabbaticals. Moreover, SQUER offers a hybrid work model, flexible work hours and an unlimited paid time off.
- Further development & active tech community: Completely free availability of training budget (€ 5.000,- per year) and active exchange through internal hackathons, training courses and off-sites.
- Responsibility & Ownership: We are a young and motivated team that works within flat hierarchies. For us, taking responsibility does not require a job title or status.
- Further Benefits: Modern office including a huge terrace right at Sofiensäle, Friday Breakfast, MyClubs membership, free massages, free annual ticket for Wiener Linien, Corporate Benefits and JobRad. In addition to that, we organize regular team events, as well as an annual SQUER offsite event. Furthermore, you can choose your preferred hardware configuration with us.
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a fair annual salary starting at € 55.000,- including over time - with the possibility of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.