- Being part of SQUER means being a Thought Leader and actively shaping SQUER as well as projects by openly communicating and being a team player.
- You will deal with new and relevant trends and techniques in the field of software development and support our clients with the processes of technology selection, software/system architecture development and project implementation.
- You will support several teams by solving great challenges of both frontend and backend development.
- You will be responsible for and provide support for new and further development of software solutions together with and for our clients.
- You are actively involved in all phases of software development in an interdisciplinary manner and are happy to share your knowledge with your colleagues as a sparring partner and coach.
- You are an active member of mostly agile SCRUM teams and spread SQUER culture with the aim of constant improvement.
Principal Software Engineer
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
As Principal Software Engineer (f/m/x) at SQUER it’s your job to plan and coordinate the development of new digital initiatives of our clients and by doing so you are a big part of the success of a project. In the process you will have the opportunity to independently create architectures as well as use and try out up-to-date, customized technologies.
- Your experience and big-picture-thinking allows you to create solutions that generate a sustainable impact for our clients.
- You have several years of experience within software architecture, cloud-native development and containerization (Docker or Kubernetes). You would like to deepen your knowledge in this field.
- You have solid knowledge of frontend and backend development and relevant trends within this area excite you.
- You have experience with an agile work approach and feel passionate and motivated about supporting software teams in all their disciplines.
- Trainings and further development of your skills are highly important to you. Moreover, you enjoy passing on acquired knowledge.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) in order to communicate in the best way possible with colleagues and partners.
- Challenge & diversity: Your exciting and diversified projects give you the opportunity to generate real impact for SQUER.
- Work-life balance: We offer family-friendly working conditions and proactively support parental leave and sabbaticals. Moreover, SQUER offers a hybrid work model, flexible work hours and an unlimited paid time off.
- Further development & active tech community: Completely free availability of training budget (€ 5.000,- per year) and active exchange through internal hackathons, training courses and off-sites.
- Responsibility & Ownership: We are a young and motivated team that works within flat hierarchies. For us, taking responsibility does not require a job title or status.
- Further Benefits: Central office near Ostbahnhof, Friday breakfast, sports membership, free Deutschland-Ticket, Corporate Benefits and JobRad. In addition to that, we organize regular team events, as well as an annual SQUER offsite event. Furthermore, you can choose your preferred hardware configuration with us.
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a fair annual salary.