- Join us as a change catalyst, dedicated to transform software system and software landscapes.
- Create cutting-edge software solutions that seamlessly integrate into software ecosystems using approaches like event-driven communication, Micro Frontends, APIs or data synchronisation.
- Introduce best practices in software craftsmanship and pioneer new infrastructure setups at our customers.
- Take the initiative in driving the adoption of innovative techniques, patterns, and solutions within our dynamic team.
- Share your insights as a mentor and collaborator, fostering a culture of knowledge exchange among peers and customers.
- Being part of SQUER means being a Thought Leader and actively shaping SQUER as well as projects by openly communicating and being a team player.
Senior Fullstack Engineer for Software Transformation
Innovative technologies, agile concepts, MVP mindset - everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the middle of it! Together with established clients, we develop efficient software solutions, move along product development, create agile values and principles and share our knowledge with the world.Making a real impact and delivering high standard quality while staying authentic and treating each other with respect and fairness are prerequisites for all our projects and as a core value within the team.
Unleash your expertise as an Advanced (Senior) Fullstack Engineer (m/w/d), playing a crucial role in solving challenging software transformation projects. Seize the opportunity to inspire change and cultivate a culture of collaborative learning, both within our team and alongside our customers.
- You have a profound knowledge of both frontend and backend development, having completed a relevant university program is a plus.
- Experience with established frontend (Angular, React, Vue.js) as well as backend frameworks (Spring Boot, Express).
- Basic understanding of software architectures, event-driven architectures, API design, and Data Migration patterns (like CDC or Event Streaming).
- Basic software infrastructure knowledge like Containerization, Kubernetes Clusters, Event Infrastructure, API Gateways, Cloud Infrastructure.
- You are passionate about sharing your knowledge and an advocate for constant improvements in all your projects.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) in order to communicate with colleagues and partners. Speaking German is a plus.
- Challenge & diversity: Your exciting and diversified projects give you the opportunity to generate real impact for SQUER.
- Work-life balance: We offer family-friendly working conditions and proactively support parental leave and sabbaticals. Moreover, SQUER offers a hybrid work model, flexible work hours and an unlimited paid time off.
- Further development & active tech community: Completely free availability of training budget (€ 5.000,- per year) and active exchange through internal hackathons, training courses and off-sites.
- Responsibility & Ownership: We are a young and motivated team that works within flat hierarchies. For us, taking responsibility does not require a job title or status.
- Further Benefits: Modern office including a huge terrace right at Sofiensäle, Friday Breakfast, MyClubs membership, free massages, free annual ticket for Wiener Linien, Corporate Benefits and JobRad. In addition to that, we organize regular team events, as well as an annual SQUER offsite event. Furthermore, you can choose your preferred hardware configuration with us.
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a fair annual salary starting at € 55.000,- including over time - with the possibility of overpayment depending on qualifications and experience.